[comp.mail.misc] Pathalias on the Internet

bary@acf4.NYU.EDU (Jeffrey Bary) (08/08/90)

We do not store the UUCP maps here at NYU. I looked in the Internet Resource
Guide to see if there was someplace on the Internet that I could telnet
to to run the pathalias program. Nothing could be found.
Does anybody know of such a place ?

Jeffrey Bary
Postmaster
New York University

kseshadr@quasar.intel.com (Kishore Seshadri) (08/09/90)

In article <13300003@acf4.NYU.EDU>, bary@acf4 (Jeffrey Bary) writes:
>We do not store the UUCP maps here at NYU. I looked in the Internet Resource
>Guide to see if there was someplace on the Internet that I could telnet
>to to run the pathalias program. Nothing could be found.
>Does anybody know of such a place ?

Try
telnet jade.berkeley.edy 117

use the upaths command. You can type Help when you log in for more info.

Kishore Seshadri
Kishore Seshadri <kseshadr@mipos3.intel.com> or <..!intelca!mipos3!kseshadr>
"The nice thing about standards is that you have so many to choose from."

ralphs@halcyon.wa.com (Ralph Sims) (09/05/90)

kseshadr@quasar.intel.com (Kishore Seshadri) writes:

> Try
> telnet jade.berkeley.edy 117

Make that jade.berkeley.edu 117 - nice service.
--
  Remember when dethroning idols to save the pedestals--they may come
  in handy...