[comp.mail.misc] List Servers program

fordke@ingr.com (Keith Ford x8614) (09/06/90)

I would like to obtain some software (Unix or MSDOS) that will let
me run a simple email list server.  What I would like is only a basic
command set, HELP and GET ??? would work.  _ANY_ assistance would be
appreciated.  Please email to fordke@ingr.com.  Thanky!  -kef/MM-
--

tim@maths.tcd.ie (Timothy Murphy) (09/21/90)

In <1990Sep5.202403.19168@infonode.ingr.com> fordke@ingr.com (Keith Ford x8614) writes:

>I would like to obtain some software (Unix or MSDOS) that will let
>me run a simple email list server.

I'd also be grateful for this info (for Unix).
Also, is there any kind of agreed protocol for ListServers?
Or is there one which is generally agreed to be the standard?

--

Timothy Murphy

e-mail: tim@maths.tcd.ie