[comp.mail.misc] path to genie

rmarks@KSP.Unisys.COM (Richard Marks) (11/07/90)

Does anyone know a mail path to G.E.'s genie
service?

Thanks,
Richard Marks
rmarks@KSP.unisys.COM

kehoe@scotty.dccs.upenn.edu (Brendan Kehoe) (11/07/90)

In <782@bbking.KSP.Unisys.COM>, rmarks@KSP.Unisys.COM writes:
>Does anyone know a mail path to G.E.'s genie
>service?

 louden!genie!/dev/null!user

  Read as: there tain't no such thing. <Such grammar.>

Brendan Kehoe | Soon: brendan@cs.widener.edu [ Halloween IX: The Router Ghost ]
For now: kehoe@scotty.dccs.upenn.edu | Also: brendan.kehoe@cyber.widener.edu
  "The latest polls indicate you're in danger of losing touch with the
	     common man."   "Oh DEAR ... heaven forfend!"

das@trac2000.ueci.com (David Snyder) (11/07/90)

In article <782@bbking.KSP.Unisys.COM>, rmarks@KSP.Unisys.COM (Richard Marks) writes:
> Does anyone know a mail path to G.E.'s genie
> service?

Last I heard, there is none.

DAS
--
David Snyder @ UE&C - Catalytic in Philadelphia, PA

UUCP:  ..!uunet!trac2000!das     INTERNET:  das@trac2000.ueci.com

rick@lrark.UUCP (Rick Mobley) (11/08/90)

In article <32423@netnews.upenn.edu> kehoe@scotty.dccs.upenn.edu (Brendan Kehoe) writes:
 >In <782@bbking.KSP.Unisys.COM>, rmarks@KSP.Unisys.COM writes:
 >>Does anyone know a mail path to G.E.'s genie
 >>service?
 >
 > louden!genie!/dev/null!user
 >
 >  Read as: there tain't no such thing. <Such grammar.>

I'll check with Andy [last name forgotten]. He did have a gateway set up for
access to GEnie mail. Give me a few days to review my notes and contact him.

--
rick@lrark.UUCP       *    bang path --> uunet!ddi1!lrark!rick    *
Ricky Mobley          *          LRTUG (501) 224-9454             *