[comp.mail.misc] Need help with different mail addresses

maariano@skyler.calarc.ARC.AB.CA (Marco Ariano) (01/17/91)

In article <91012.082323PMW1@psuvm.psu.edu> PMW1@psuvm.psu.edu (Peter M. Weiss)
writes (wrt a request for how to send mail from one network to another):

>   This info is maintained via listserv@unmvm.unm.edu
>   It is updated irregularly.  Send a mail note to that userid with your
>   body of text line:
>
>	  get internet library

Sorry, but this isn't what you want.  I just tried it and got three
identical copies of the (rather long):

   Internet- Accessible Library Catalogs and Databases
   November 1990

(But our librarian's happy...)

Maybe it works with a different command?  According to the periodic
posting on periodic postings in news.lists, the Inter-Network Mail
Guide is posted monthly to comp.mail.misc and news.newusers.questions.

   From: john@trigraph.uucp (John Chew)
   Newsgroups: comp.mail.misc,news.newusers.questions
   Subject: Inter-Network Mail Guide
   Frequency: monthly

I've been watching both of these groups for a while now and haven't
seen it.  Anyone know for sure if this is still alive or from where I
might ftp it.  (Or should I just wait a bit longer?)

(Hope I'm not repeating a FAQ here.  I _have_ been watching... :-)

Marco Ariano				maariano@arcsun.arc.ab.ca
					maariano@noah.arc.ab.ca
Alberta Research Council
Advanced Computing and Engineering Dept.
Calgary, Alberta			ph:  (403) 297-2672
Canada					fax: (403) 275-3003
--
Marco Ariano				maariano@noah.arc.ab.ca