[comp.mail.misc] Mail to Saudi...

acw@mceg1.uark.edu (Andy Welch) (02/14/91)

I recently heard that it was possible to send E-mail to troops stationed in
the Middle East.  Is this true?  If so how is it done?  Reply vie E-mail
please.

Andy Welch
acw@engr.uark.edu

eric@abode.wciu.edu (Eric C. Bennett) (02/14/91)

In article <6008@uafhp.uark.edu> acw@mceg1.uark.edu (Andy Welch) writes:
>I recently heard that it was possible to send E-mail to troops stationed in
>the Middle East.  Is this true?  If so how is it done?  Reply vie E-mail
>please.

I have been using Prodigy to send mail to the troops in Saudi Arabia.
Prodigy allows you to send mail for free (one a day). If there is
something on the Internet that allows mail to be sent to the troops
I would like to know about it. I hate taking down XENIX to run
Prodigy.

Eric
--
     Eric C. Bennett     uucp: {elroy|cit-vax}!wciu!abode!eric
     El Monte, Ca    Internet: eric@abode.wciu.edu

If you can read this you aren't looking through the hubble space telescope!