[comp.mail.misc] <None>

flinton@eagle.wesleyan.edu (11/22/89)

In article <5299@yunexus.UUCP>, davecb@yunexus.UUCP (David Collier-Brown)
writes:

>   Ok, we can either
> 	0) leave it lie,
> 	1) change the rules to make it easier,
> 	2) get someone else to do the work (well, most of it).
>
>   I really don't like 0: if it were a conscious policy, it would be a policy
> of exclusivity.  As it is, it merely has the effect of one!  Therefor I'd
> vote for 3, with 2 iff the domain were time-limited.

Sorry, what was option 3 again? -- our feed's line-eater must have gobbled it
up (-: .
		--Fred [E.J. Linton, Math. Dept., Wesleyan Univ., 06457]

flinton@eagle.wesleyan.edu (11/27/89)

In article <497@nisca.ircc.ohio-state.edu>, pjd@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu
(Peter J. Dotzauer) writes:

> Naive question: Are congressmen and senators reachable by email?

Surely (?) they're reachable by TELEX (in my book, that's e-mail, too). -- Fred

doelz@urz.unibas.ch (06/10/90)

In article <875@rm1.UUCP>, don@rm1.UUCP (Don Joslyn) writes:

> We are currently considering a Digital (DEC) solution to provide X.400 and
> X.500-like capabilites for a network of VMS and UNIX (Ultrix and SunOS) hosts,
> and PC's running PCSA/PCmail.
>
> I'm seeking information on user satisfaction with the following products:
>
> 	MAILbus
> 	VAX Message Router
> 	VAX Message Router X.400 Gateway
> 	Ultrix Mail Connection
> 	Distributed Directory Service

Me too!

    Dr. Reinhard Doelz            *     EAN     doelz@urz.unibas.ch
      Biocomputing                *     DECNET  48130::doelz
Biozentrum der Universitaet       *     X25     psi%46211142::embnet
   Klingelbergstrasse 70          *     FAX     x41 61 256760
     CH 4056 Basel                *     TEL     x41 61 253880 ext 888

mkim@lands.ced.berkeley.edu (Mintai Kim) (11/10/90)

I am looking for a email address to Seoul City University.
Does anyone know the address or domain name of main computer?

mail : mkim@ced.berkeley.edu

Subject: Email to Seoul City University in KOREA
Sender: Mintai Kim(mkim)
Andy.Linton@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Andy Linton) (11/12/90)

Does anybody have an e-mail address for either of the following
Universities in Lahore, Pakistan?

	Punjabi University

	University of Engineering and Technology

Any other addresses there would also be appreciated.

Thanks
andy

manoj@ca.excelan.com (manoj @ Messaging Product Marketing) (03/06/91)

The News Manager)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1991 00:49:25 GMT
Subject:SEEKING Macintosh mail user interface developers..on MHS

MHS has become the defacto standard in the LAN based messaging.
However.. there are more DOS and Windows and OS/2 front ends than Macintosh
that run native on MHS mail engine..

The messaging group at Novell would like to seek any potential developers or
any existing developers that have the capabilities and are interested in
doing a front end mail application native to MHS engine..

The potential could be huge. Just multiply the NetWare LAN;s by average
MAC users on a Novell LAN, plus the  fact that the messaging
group can jumpstart you by sending API and listing your products in
our collaterals etc.

Regards!

   O        manoj goel
  o o       Novell Inc., Product Marketing,
 o o o      2222 Trade Zone Blvd, San Jose, CA 95131, USA
o o o o     Internet: manoj@novell.com   Voice:408.473.8369   Fax:408.433.0775