The News Manager)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1991 03:10:51 GMT

In article <1028@ssp2.idca.tds.philips.nl> dejong@idca.tds.PHILIPS.nl (Hans de Jong) writes:
>I am looking for an implementation of MHS (by Novell / Action Technologies)
>running on Unix systems and providing a gateway to Unix mail.
>
>Does anyone know whether there are products, or source avaialable for this?

MHS by Novell is for NetWare LAN's and MHS by Action is generally for
non-NetWare environments such as PCLAN's etc..

There is no MHS on Unix.. although you can plug and play Unix and several other
desktops' messaging environments using gateways. In case of Unix, there are
MHS to SMTP gateways available from third parties..

Are you looking for MHS on Portable NetWare on Unix. There is none offered
by Novell but if you have any particular request for a particular portable
platform, ask that vendor!

the MHS hotline for information is at 408 473 8989

Regards!

   O        manoj goel
  o o       Novell Inc., Product Marketing,
 o o o      2222 Trade Zone Blvd, San Jose, CA 95131, USA
o o o o     Internet: manoj@novell.com   Voice:408.473.8369   Fax:408.433.0775