[comp.mail.misc] SCO Unix 3.2r2

ronald@robobar.co.uk (Ronald S H Khoo) (04/15/91)

[ what's this doing in .xenix.sco ?  Xenix doesn't even have MMDF!
  Followups redirected to comp.mail.misc ]

emanuele@overlf.UUCP (Mark A. Emanuele) writes:

> Somewhere on uunet there is a program called process-uucp.

It's in the current mmdf distribution. mail/mmdf-IIb.43.tar.Z on uunet.
process-uucp.c is under src/tools.  Note that you should execute an
MMDF source license before picking this up.  No, I don't know how to
do this outside the UK.

> You need to get the source for the index() function off the bsd sources
> distribution on uunet in order to link this.

What ?  index() is just the old-fashioned name for strchr()  Just
do cc -Dindex=strchr.
--
Ronald Khoo <ronald@robobar.co.uk> +44 81 991 1142 (O) +44 71 229 7741 (H)