[comp.mail.misc] readnews & compuserve

weiss@menno.bethelks.edu (Ed Weiss) (04/12/91)

I am a new uses and my hookup to usenet is limited. I am also a new user
of compuserve. Is there a way I can readnews thru compuserve? My usenet
address is weiss@bethelks.edu & my compuserve address is 70421,2162
Thanx.

karl.kleinpaste@osc.edu (04/14/91)

weiss@menno.bethelks.edu writes:
   I am a new uses and my hookup to usenet is limited. I am also a new user
   of compuserve. Is there a way I can readnews thru compuserve?

No, sorry, there is no Usenet newsfeed into CompuServe.

tlf@sppy00.UUCP (Business Boy) (04/15/91)

In <407@menno.bethelks.edu>, weiss@menno.bethelks.edu writes:
>I am a new uses and my hookup to usenet is limited. I am also a new user
>of compuserve. Is there a way I can readnews thru compuserve? My usenet
>address is weiss@bethelks.edu & my compuserve address is 70421,2162
>Thanx.

In a word... No.

--
Tom [KITES!] Fought                            |  uucp: osu-cis!sppy00!tlf
Online Computer Library Center, OCLC.          |   AOL: TL FOUGHT

pjh@mccc.edu (Pete Holsberg) (04/16/91)

In article <407@menno.bethelks.edu> weiss@menno.bethelks.edu (Ed Weiss) writes:
=I am a new uses and my hookup to usenet is limited. I am also a new user
=of compuserve. Is there a way I can readnews thru compuserve? My usenet
=address is weiss@bethelks.edu & my compuserve address is 70421,2162
=Thanx.

No, but you could spend time on the CIS:UNIXForum.  We're a little
smaller than Usenet, and you'll get more personal attention and ZERO flames!

Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math