[comp.mail.misc] Someone Jump-Start comp.mail.maps

jp@tygra.Michigan.COM (John Palmer) (05/03/91)

Could someone at Rutgers please jump-start the automated UUCP map
software on rutgers.rutgers.edu? No maps have made it out in over 10
days. Every now and then, the system freezes.

--
CAT-TALK Conferencing System   |  "Buster Bunny is an abused | E-MAIL:
+1 313 343 0800 (USR HST)      |   child. Trust me - I'm a   | jp@Michigan.COM

tar@math.ksu.edu (Tim Ramsey) (05/04/91)

jp@tygra.Michigan.COM (John Palmer) writes:

>Could someone at Rutgers please jump-start the automated UUCP map
>software on rutgers.rutgers.edu? No maps have made it out in over 10
>days. Every now and then, the system freezes.

Is this a forgery?

How can we tell?

(sorry, but if you've read the "I am the killer, ..." thread in alt.config
 you'll understand the question.)

--
Tim Ramsey/system administrator/tar@math.ksu.edu/(913) 532-6750/2-7004 (FAX)
Department of Mathematics, Kansas State University, Manhattan KS 66506-2602