[comp.mail.misc] study of informatics

tnt@obh.in-berlin.de (Tobias Troester) (05/05/91)

Hello !
~~~~~~~
I've some questions about studying informatics foreigen countries.
I'm living in Berlin,Germnay and I'm going to start my study in two
years, when I've finished school. The first 1 1/2 years I'm going to
study in Germany, but after these 1 1/2 years I want to study when
possible in the USA.
Now my questions:
1) Does anyone know universities in the USA where I could finish my
   study ?
2) How good are the universities in the USA, or are there better
    english speaking universities somewhere in the world ?
3) Is it possible for me as a german citizin to make my degree in
    the USA ?

Thanks for anserwing my questions !!!!!!   :-))))

  bye      tnt
--
    /  tnt@obh.in-berlin.de       tobias troester              /
   /     ___      ___             potsdamer str.7             /

logier@cheops.qld.tne.oz.au (Rob Logie) (05/11/91)

tnt@obh.in-berlin.de (Tobias Troester) writes:

>Hello !
>~~~~~~~
>I've some questions about studying informatics foreigen countries.
>I'm living in Berlin,Germnay and I'm going to start my study in two
>years, when I've finished school. The first 1 1/2 years I'm going to
>study in Germany, but after these 1 1/2 years I want to study when
>possible in the USA.
>Now my questions:
>1) Does anyone know universities in the USA where I could finish my
>   study ?
>2) How good are the universities in the USA, or are there better
>    english speaking universities somewhere in the world ?
>3) Is it possible for me as a german citizin to make my degree in
>    the USA ?

>Thanks for anserwing my questions !!!!!!   :-))))

>  bye      tnt
>--
>    /  tnt@obh.in-berlin.de       tobias troester              /
>   /     ___      ___             potsdamer str.7             /
>  /       |  |\ |  |              1000 berlin 45  germany    /
> /        |  | \|  |              +49 30 833 72 93          /

Why not come to Australia. Whe have some Universities with good
infomatics courses !!

regards

--
Rob Logie                                    EMAIL: logier@cheops.qld.tne.oz.au
Telecom Australia                            FAX:   +61 7 837 4704