[comp.mail.misc] Was: broken mailer

bjork@NISC.SRI.COM (Steven Bjork EJ223) (06/05/91)

In article <354@fallst.UUCP> tkevans@fallst.UUCP (Tim Evans) writes:
>In <34206@ucsd.Edu> brian@ucsd.Edu (Brian Kantor) writes:
>
>>I wonder if anybody at Novell has noticed the lack of incoming mail?
>
>Why should they be compatible with anyone else?  You know, where does

Well heck... At least they have a domain. I could name a microsoftware
company that recently had two page ads announcing their mail software,
yet they don't even bother to get their own domain...

--Steven

randyo@microsoft.UUCP (Randy ORRISON) (06/07/91)

In article <30063@fs2.NISC.SRI.COM> bjork@NISC.SRI.COM (Steven Bjork EJ223) writes:
| Well heck... At least they have a domain. I could name a microsoftware
| company that recently had two page ads announcing their mail software,
| yet they don't even bother to get their own domain...

Not any company I would know, by chance?

    -randy

(Note the Reply-To: line, I'm not sure that From: will be correct.)