[news.groups] How about comp.os.ultrix?

grr@cbmvax.UUCP (01/26/87)

In article <746@cullvax.UUCP> drw@cullvax.UUCP writes:
>I would like to set up comp.os.ultrix.  There seem to be a lot of
>Ultrix sites out there, and it would be good if we had a group for
>Ultrix-specific discusstions, particularly bugs and the status of
>attempts at getting DEC to fix them.  Anything that had relevance to
>Un*x in general would still go here.

Well, I like the idea.  Initially Ultrix was too similar to BSD 4.2 to
make the distinction worthwhile.  However DEC seems intent on having
their way with it, so maybe it's time to reconsider.

I've redirected followups to news.group - if there is enough interest
then we can try to get the group created...