george@scirtp.UUCP (02/03/87)

Have any of you ever used a
 project management software package
from
National Information Systems
called
VUE
?

I would appreciate any feedback about its performance
(or recommendations of products known to be superior to it
in performing this application) that you could provide.

I would also appreciate a pointer to a newsgroup
where exchanging product reviews is a normal activity.

---------------

george@scirtp.UUCP (02/03/87)

Have any of you ever used a
 project management graphics package
from	SofTrak Systems
called
	MultiGantt
?
	"MultiGantt creates professional project management
	graphics that may be plotted on transparency film for
	group presentations, or plotted or printed to be included
	in reports and proposals."

pnessutt@nis.UUCP (02/05/87)

In article <788@scirtp.UUCP> george@scirtp.UUCP (Geo. R. Greene, Jr.) writes:
>Have any of you ever used a
> project management software package
>from
>National Information Systems
>called
>VUE
>?
>
>I would appreciate any feedback about its performance
>(or recommendations of products known to be superior to it
>in performing this application) that you could provide.

National Information Systems is a Marketing Services Firm that
provides software that is mainly directed at the Telemarketing
and Survey areas of Business.  We do not sell any project management
software.  In fact, the software pieces we sell are called VISION,
ASAS and AUTOES.

Because our software products are totally unrelated to what your are
inquiring about, it is wrong to compare performance for two product
groups that have no relations in any way.

-Bob

--
 Robert A. Monio                              UUCP: ihnp4!meccts!nis!pnessutt
 Systems/Analyst - Technical Services         ATT: (612) 894-9494