[news.groups] Convergent Technologies mailing list?

lyndon@ncc.UUCP (Lyndon Nerenberg) (05/31/87)

Is anyone aware of a mailing list for CTIX users?

If not, is anyone interested in starting one?

-- Lyndon Nerenberg       alberta!ncc!lyndon  pyramid!ncc!lyndoP

evan@ndcheg.UUCP (06/02/87)

In article <1429@ncc.UUCP>, lyndon@ncc.UUCP (Lyndon Nerenberg) writes:
> Is anyone aware of a mailing list for CTIX users?
>
> If not, is anyone interested in starting one?

We've got a bunch (~40) of those CTIX Miniframes in this building,
so count me as being interested.

  Evan Bauman
  University of Notre Dame
  ..!seismo!iuvax!ndmath!ndcheg!evan

clark@calma.UUCP (06/03/87)

I have a CT Megaframe I keep going pretty much on my own time; would
certainly like to share info about CTIX, so add me to the list of people
interested in such a mailing list.

Al Clark- GE - 4041 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95134
Disclaimer: I am not a Calma employee, this is a courtesy account.
--
Al Clark - {ucbvax,sun,...}calma!clark
NOTE: This is a courtesy account; I am not employed by calma.