[news.groups] Wanted: net.sources [sic] feed

campbell@maynard.UUCP (06/10/87)

Apparently a large subset of The Net still gets and forwards net.sources.
Unfortunately, it appears that no one in New England does -- an informal
survey has revealed no sites in New England that receive net.sources.

So.  We have PC Pursuit and would be willing to try to use it get net.sources
into New England.  We're looking for a site that is (1) accessible via PC
Pursuit, and (2) is willing to feed us net.sources.  Due to PC Pursuit's
fee structure we would only be calling evenings and weekends.

As usual, thanks in advance (cute spellings left as an exercise for the
reader)...
--
Larry Campbell                                The Boston Software Works, Inc.
Internet: campbell@maynard.BSW.COM          120 Fulton Street, Boston MA 02109

gmp@rayssd.UUCP (06/11/87)

In article <934@maynard.BSW.COM> campbell@maynard.BSW.COM (Larry Campbell) writes:
> Unfortunately, it appears that no one in New England does -- an informal
> survey has revealed no sites in New England that receive net.sources.
>
> Larry Campbell                                The Boston Software Works, Inc.

The unfortunate thing is that you didn't say anything about what your informal
survey revealed about how many sites in New England *want* net.sources.  This
site, for one, emphatically does not.

--
Greg Paris                    greg.paris@ray.com
                              gmp@rayssd.ray.com