[news.groups] comp.sources.games.bugs vote tally

webber@brandx.rutgers.edu (Webber) (01/03/88)

In article <1787@epimass.EPI.COM>, jbuck@epimass.EPI.COM (Joe Buck) writes:

> It hasn't been nearly a month yet (a week and a half, to be exact), and
> the vote so far is 120 to 5 in favor of creating comp.sources.games.bugs.

This is absolutely false (see below).

> I propose to just call the election now (I erroneously gave a 99 to 6
> interim report because I miscounted a vote).  Let's go ahead and make
> the group.

And I propose to have this vote cancelled due to improper handling and a
new vote held (on alt.poll).

> YES votes:
> Stu Heiss <ames!ucbcad!rutgers.edu!hao!oddjob!gargoyle!jpusa1!stu>
> Stu Heiss <oddjob!gargoyle!jpusa1!stu@hao.UCAR.EDU>

I claim these are the same person!

This is the second time the vote on this issue has been
misrepresented.  It is obviously a plot to resurrect the stargate
caball!

------ BOB (webber@athos.rutgers.edu ; rutgers!athos.rutgers.edu!webber)