[news.groups] comp.{sources,binaries}.atari.st

ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu (Lee Dickey) (02/29/88)

Attention "news.groups":
Perhaps a volunteer has been found!

--
 L. J. Dickey, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo.
	ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu

rex@otto.COM (Rex Jolliff) (03/02/88)

Expires:

In article <1403@water.waterloo.edu> ljdickey@water.waterloo.edu writes:
|Attention "news.groups":
|Perhaps a volunteer has been found!
|
|In article <2104@saturn.ucsc.edu> koreth@ssyx.ucsc.edu (Steven Grimm) writes:
|>If the sysadmin here will let me take up the disk space, I will be able
|>(and willing) to moderate the newsgroups.  We shall see what happens.

I too am willing to assume the responsibilities of moderator of the sources
and/or binaries newsgroups.  I first sent a letter to the ex-moderator, but I'm
assuming it got lost.  I have support of the news administrator here, and I'm
sure there's enough extra disk space to handle the extra mail.

                                                            Rex.

--

Rex Jolliff  (rex@otto.UUCP, {utah-gr, psivax, ihnp4, rutgers}!otto!rex)
The Sun Newspaper -            |Disclaimer:  The opinions and comments in