[news.groups] Italian New Newsgroup

weemba@garnet.berkeley.edu (Obnoxious Math Grad Student) (06/10/88)

In article <19972@mcdchg.UUCP>, heiby@mcdchg (Ron Heiby) writes:
>Some child has forged a message from me again.  Please disregard any and
>all votes from my account (heiby@mcdchg) until further notice.  I am not
>opposing any new newsgroups nor am  I suggesting that anyone first try a
>newsgroup in the "*.misc" category first.

>[...]

Actually, *this* article that I'm now quoting is a forgery.

It's path to Berkeley was:
ucbvax!decwrl!sun!pitstop!sundc!seismo!uunet!nfsun!ditka!formtek!darth!\
	pitt!cisunx!idis!pt.cs.cmu.edu!rochester!chinet!mcdchg!heiby

The Message-ID of the article being accused of being a forgery was not
mentioned.  Unsurprisingly, it was <9972@mcdchg.UUCP>.

ucbvax!garnet!weemba	Matthew P Wiener/Brahms Gang/Berkeley CA 94720