[news.groups] [Correction of fact] Re: Is alt

webber@porthos.rutgers.edu (Bob Webber) (07/23/88)

In article <3293@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>, greg@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Gregory Nowak) writes:
> Right. Let's have a big round of applause for all those sites that
> support the ENTIRE alt.net -- like rutgers, gryphon, and oddjob.

Actually, rutgers is not among the enlightened -- hasn't been since the
creation of alt.sex.  At one point, some kind sole was crossposting alt.sex
articles to news.groups -- presumably so that backwater sites like
rutgers could read them.  Now alas, we are cut off from the great big
wonderful world of sex.  I guess we will have to go back to learning about
it in the back alleys of soc.singles and such.

--- BOB (webber@athos.rutgers.edu ; rutgers!athos.rutgers.edu!webber)

REASON:  Didn't want anyone to be mislead into requesting an alt.sex
feed from rutgers.