[news.groups] dOc, I wanna kill. Kill! KILL!!

oaf@mit-vax.LCS.MIT.EDU (Oded Feingold) (11/27/88)

>Gee, I haven't seen a flame-war this extensive since a man-hating
>feminist opined that all men should be killed on a local UC Santa Cruz
>news group.
		    ------------------------------
    What a ridiculous place to kill them.--
Oded Feingold     36 Columbia Rd.    Medford, Ma. 02155   617-395-8895
Whitesmiths Ltd.,   59 Power Rd.,     Westford, Ma. 01886 508-692-7800
{harvard|rutgers|seismo}!mit-eddie!mit-vax!oaf       OAF@AI.AI.MIT.EDU
                                            masscomp!wslvax!devvax!oaf

benfeen@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Ben Feen) (11/28/88)

AND WE BOTH GOT UP ON THE TABLE AND STARTED YELLIN' "KILL...KILL...KILL!!"
(from Alice's Restaurant, A. Guthrie.)
I'm bored.  Can you tell?
--
_    /| When you link up to a VAX or UNIX without a "shell", you're linking
\'o.O' with every other VAX or UNIX that the admin has been with!

yba@arrow.bellcore.com (Mark Levine) (11/30/88)

In article <5152@mit-vax.LCS.MIT.EDU> oaf@mit-vax.LCS.MIT.EDU (Oded Feingold) writes:
>>Gee, I haven't seen a flame-war this extensive since a man-hating
>>feminist opined that all men should be killed on a local UC Santa Cruz
>>news group.
>    What a ridiculous place to kill them.--

Oh, I don't know: from what I've seen "death by newsgroup" is cruel and unusual
punishment.  UC/SC might be the only place left where the law permits it.

Eleazor bar Shimon, once and future Carolingian
yba@sabre.bellcore.com