[news.groups] BOGUS Newsgroup - This is an INSULT

kent@ssbell.UUCP (Kent Landfield) (06/07/89)

In article <2326@blake.acs.washington.edu> bolles@blake.acs.washington.edu (Spencer Bolles) writes:
>   There is now a newsgroup comp.sys.intergraph, if you haven't already
>noticed.

This is a followup to the only comp.sys.intergraph article that will
hit my system until this group is officially approved. The following
is a mail message sent to Intergraph by myself.

# To: usenet@b11.ingr.com
# Subject: Re: newgroup comp.sys.intergraph
# Newsgroups: comp.sys.intergraph.ctl
#
# In article <5198@b11.ingr.com> you write:
# >This news group is for discusions of Intergraph products.
#
# This group is not welcomed on my systems and the systems that
# I feed until it is officially approved. Does your management
# know that you have infuriated the net ? This action shows
# the community, that you are trying to sell to, that you don't
# care about them. I think that you owe the net an "OFFICIAL"
# apology.

 			-Kent+
PS. My next actions are
	/usr/lib/news/rmgroup comp.sys.intergraph
----
Kent Landfield               UUCP:     kent@ssbell
Sterling Software FSG/IMD    INTERNET: kent%ssbell@uunet.uu.net
1404 Ft. Crook Rd. South     Phone:    (402) 291-8300
Bellevue, NE. 68005-2969     FAX:      (402) 291-4362