[news.groups] Call for duscussion: REC.HOLOGRAPHY

eugene@eos.UUCP (Eugene Miya) (09/13/89)

I recommend the people interested in holography start discussing the
topic in comp.graphics.  I do not see sufficient traffic at this time to
warrent a group.  The graphics people are likely

If you want rec., then start discussing in rec.photograpy.

Otherwise make it talk.holography as too few site really do it.

I would vote for it, but I would see these other options first.  Note,
we have comp.sys.cdc, but no (or very little) useful traffic.

Another gross generalization from

--eugene miya, NASA Ames Research Center, eugene@aurora.arc.nasa.gov
  resident cynic at the Rock of Ages Home for Retired Hackers:
  "If my mail does not reach you, please accept my apology."
  {ncar,decwrl,hplabs,uunet}!ames!eugene
  				Live free or die.

ingoldsb@ctycal.COM (Terry Ingoldsby) (09/23/89)

In article <5094@eos.UUCP>, eugene@eos.UUCP (Eugene Miya) writes:
> I recommend the people interested in holography start discussing the
> topic in comp.graphics.  I do not see sufficient traffic at this time to
> warrent a group.  The graphics people are likely

I agree with Eugene.  There is very little traffic and comp.graphics is
probably the best place to discuss holography.  Let's leave it there
until the graphics people start complaining (or they realize that the
*real* way to do graphics is with holograms :^).