[news.groups] stereo trish

steeg@ai.toronto.edu ("Evan W. Steeg") (10/11/89)

In article <1989Oct11.012338.18608@rpi.edu> entropy@pawl.rpi.edu (Angel of Knives) writes:
>In article <89Oct10.192120edt.11106@ephemeral.ai.toronto.edu> steeg@ai.toronto.edu ("Evan W. Steeg") writes:
>
>>   In article <17117@rpp386.cactus.org> jfh@rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II) writes:
>>   >
>>   >Your fucking .signature, that's what I'm talking about you lousey
>>   >cheating theiving Canadian transplant.  What, they don't speak
>>   >ENGLISH in Canadia?  You mean all that bowing and scraping to her
>>   >Royal Majesty and you can't even learn the Queen's English?
>>
>>     Up here in *Canada*, the words are "thieving" and "lousy".
>>   Last time I lived in the US, they were spelled that way, too,
>>   you REAL AMERICAN (tm), you.  You're a sorry reminder to
>>   me that my fellow Americans rank so poorly in literacy --
>>   and humility.
>
>Ok, everyone?
>
>A-one,
>
>a-two,
>
>a-three:
>
>	IT'S

>	JOKE
>

>	SON

 Well, gee, thanks for clarifying that!  I guess I misinterpreted it
as a serious manifesto of nationalistic ideology.  Still, a spelling
flame containing two stupid misspellings along with a childish
ad hominem attack on Canadians is somewhat pathetic, n'est-ce pas?

>Gee, this is getting to be a bad habit.

   Try self-hypnosis.  While staring into space, repeat
"I will stop posting patronizing letters.  I will stop....."

>    What a wonderful thing is the human brain; how I wish I possessed one.

  (Should I go for it?   Naaah, there's no sport when they walk right
 into it...)

--

Evan W. Steeg (416) 978-7321      steeg@ai.toronto.edu (CSnet,UUCP,Bitnet)
Dept of Computer Science          steeg@ai.utoronto    (other Bitnet)