[news.groups] calendar group

jeffd@ficc.uu.net (Jeff Daiell) (10/11/89)

I saw this in news.misc:

From uunet!CompuServe.COM!75046.606 Tue Oct 10 14:02:36 1989
From: 75046.606@CompuServe.COM (Larry W. Virden)
Newsgroups: news.misc
Subject: Looking for special events
Date: 10 Oct 89 19:02:36 GMT
Sender: daemon@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU

I am looking for a newsgroup or perhaps a mailing list/listserv/
something which would provide a monthly, quarterly, yearly (yes,
rather desperate, hey?) listing of special events, birthdays, etc.
There used to be a monthly posting in some group, and the posting
would consolidate astronomical events, holidays, birthdays, special
observances, congressionally proclaimed events, etc.

Anything like this available online - I am updating my daily appt
pgm...

It sounds good - how about rec.calendar or misc.calendar?

Jeff Daiell