[news.groups] ************* MISC.AQUARIA ***********

berryh@udel.edu (John Berryhill) (10/17/89)

The more you think about it, the better it sounds.
--
							      John Berryhill
"Tasty Snacks in Cellophane Packs"         143 King William, Newark DE 19711

gs26@prism.gatech.EDU (Glenn R. Stone) (10/17/89)

In article <1835@nigel.udel.EDU> berryh@udel.edu (John Berryhill) writes:

>The more you think about it, the better it sounds.

Yeah.  THAT's the place you put the tech. groups which don't really fit
anyplace else.  Misc.legal, misc.security.... quite technical groups,
but not really down to a "pure science" yet.

Glenn R. Stone <gs26@prism.gatech.edu>
"You can't argue with an ego." -- Chuq

geoff@pmafire.UUCP (Geoff Allen) (10/19/89)

In article <2558@hydra.gatech.EDU> gs26@prism.gatech.EDU (Glenn R. Stone) writes:

>Yeah.  THAT's the place you put the tech. groups which don't really fit
>anyplace else.  Misc.legal, misc.security.... quite technical groups,
>but not really down to a "pure science" yet.

Actually, I was about to post a semi-sarcastic suggestion concerning
talk.religion.aquaria.

(Throw in as many smileys as are necessary.)

Geoff