[news.groups] Richard, Oleg, talk.bizarre and kill files

bee@cs.purdue.EDU (Zaphod Beeblebrox) (10/29/89)

Congratulations, Richard.  Just one month of reading all this $#!+
from you and your talk.bizarre buddies about this sci.aquaria debacle
has forced me to do what 4 months of reading talk.politics.misc during
a presidential campaign didn't: make a kill file to kill off postings
from individual posters.

Here is my newly created news.groups.KILL:

THRU 13645
/richard@gryphon/h:k
/oleg@gryphon/h:k
/bondc@spdcc/h:k
/talk.bizarre/h:k

Goodbye, Richard.  Your mindless blatherings have long ago ceased to
be amusing.  Maybe you'll learn someday that the net is not your
playground for you to amuse yourself in.  Maybe you'll learn common
sense and net.manners.  Maybe the earth will stop rotating.

                                          B.E.E.
--
  Z. Beeblebrox   |  "Some girl with psychic powers asked me,
  (alias B.E.E.)  |   'T-Bone, what's your sign?';

rissa@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Patricia O Tuama) (10/31/89)

Followups to alt.flame please

In article <8455@medusa.cs.purdue.edu> bee@cs.purdue.edu (Zaphod Beeblebrox) writes:
>Goodbye, Richard.  Your mindless blatherings have long ago ceased to
>be amusing.  Maybe you'll learn someday that the net is not your
>playground for you to amuse yourself in.  Maybe you'll learn common
>sense and net.manners.  Maybe the earth will stop rotating.

Oh simmer down, Brad or Bart or Bret or whatever your name is.  You
are hardly any shining example of common sense or net.manners your-
self.  At least Richard is entertaining.