[news.groups] Creation Of Moderated Group "Rec.Audio.IHA"

toto@tank.uchicago.edu (Sandra Jessica Smyth) (12/05/89)

We have seen in the case of rec/sci.aquaria and rec.swl how important
names are.  I strongly recommend that when this group goes to a vote
that its name be changed to one more obvious in meaning.

--
Sandra Jessica Smyth                    Believer in lost causes
toto@tank.uchicago.edu

newsuser@lth.se (LTH network news server) (12/06/89)

I support the name "rec.audio.high-end".

--
Bengt Larsson - Dep. of Math. Statistics, Lund University, Sweden
Internet: bengtl@maths.lth.se             SUNET:    TYCHE::BENGT_L

pnakada@oracle.com (Paul Nakada) (12/06/89)

I think IHA is too esoteric...  Maybe something like

rec.audio.phile or rec.audio.high-end

-Paul Nakada

yj05@mrcu (Steve Collier) (12/15/89)

In article <1989Dec5.204446.22662@lth.se> bengtl@maths.lth.se (Bengt Larsson) writes:
>I support the name "rec.audio.high-end".
>
>--
>Bengt Larsson - Dep. of Math. Statistics, Lund University, Sweden
>Internet: bengtl@maths.lth.se             SUNET:    TYCHE::BENGT_L

Ditto