[news.groups] Kid Stuff

wbt@cbnews.ATT.COM (William B. Thacker) (12/21/89)

In article <9979@thor.acc.stolaf.edu> seebs@agnes.acc.stolaf.edu (--SeebS--) writes:
>I don't see why we should need a special group for kids.
>I'm a kid, and I seem to have found my way into general
>acceptance.

Actually, we all hate your guts.  Your parents *pay* us to be nice to you.

Just kidding....

Anyway, I think a newsgroup for kids would be appropriate.  We already
have alt.weemba.sheep for lambs...

- - - - - - - - valuable coupon - - - - - - - clip and save - - - - - - - -
Bill Thacker	AT&T Network Systems - Columbus		wbt@cbnews.att.com
	    Black Holes are where God is dividing by zero

benfeen@ddsw1.MCS.COM (Ben Feen) (12/22/89)

In article <12485@cbnews.ATT.COM> wbt@cbnews.ATT.COM (William B. Thacker,00440,cb,1D211,6148604019) writes:
>In article <9979@thor.acc.stolaf.edu> seebs@agnes.acc.stolaf.edu (--SeebS--) writes:
>>I don't see why we should need a special group for kids.
>>I'm a kid, and I seem to have found my way into general
>>acceptance.
Well, that's not the point.  Kids tend to not post items for other kids because they don't want to be flamed.

>Anyway, I think a newsgroup for kids would be appropriate.  We already
>have alt.weemba.sheep for lambs...
There is one.  alt.kids-talk.

--
|Opus and Frodo live! | "Sometimes, when your cat just died and you've cut
off your favorite appendage(s) with a power saw and there's epoxy in the
Visine and you brush your teeth with Clearasil it helps to say 'What the
f*ck'" |  This signature consists of non-blanks separated by blanks.