[news.groups] Trisha Bashes the Big Boys of News.Groups

rissa@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Patricia O Tuama) (12/31/89)

In article <V8W983xds8@ficc.uu.net> jeffd@ficc.uu.net (Jeff Daiell) writes:
>Peter, Karl, Jay, don't feel too badly.

Oh gee, did you guys feel badly?  Golly, I'm sorry, Peter, Karl, Jay.
You'll just have to forgive me, no doubt it was hormones or something.

        At least Trisha didn't
>call you a liar every other sentence --- it seems to be a
>favorite tactic of hers.

Hey!!  Go Jeff go!!  Don't forget "hypocrite" -- that's another one
of my favorites.

				   at that point trish, laughing

ps: did you ever manage to come up with any proof for all that silly
nonsense you wrote about Ann Richards?  Just curious.  I can hardly
wait until you two sit down to debate each other face to face.