[news.groups] VietNet Information

tran@na.excelan.com (Tony Tran) (01/19/90)

In article <7477@chaph.usc.edu> aitrangt@alcor.usc.edu () writes:

>I see that there are some people planning to create a usenet news group
>for specifically Vietnamese issue...  This is an excellent idea since
>more and more people are getting access to USENET ...

>Within my memory somewhere, I recalled that there is a Vietnamese
>mailing list for the world based somewhere in boston ???

  To subscribe to the Viet Net Mailing List, send inquiries to
  viet-net-info@media-lab.media.mit.edu.

  I believe there is a local VietNet Mailing list down in Southern
  California. I think it is viet-net@ics.uci.edu, but you can
  send e-mail to Thieu Nguyen <nguyen@ics.uci.edu> at UCI or
  Hung Ho <hho@Oberon.USC.EDU> at USC for further info.

  For those who live in the Bay Areas, the local VietNet Mailing
  list is viet-sf@Ebay.Sun.Com, being maintained by Ms. Tina
  <tintin@EBay.Sun.COM>

  Some VietNet info. may be found in my Anonymous FTP archive server
  xlnvax.excelan.com [130.57.4.1] or ba.excelan.com [130.57.8.6]

  =tony=
Tony Tran
Internet: tran@na.excelan.COM
UUCP: 	  {ames,sun,apple,amdahl,leadsv}!excelan!tran
---