[news.groups] Re^2: Skinhead newsgroup

mrapple@quack.UUCP (Nick Sayer) (01/23/90)

Isn't this the sort of crap that alt was created to spare us
from?

In article <5069@quack.UUCP> mrapple@quack.UUCP (Nick Sayer) writes:

| Isn't this the sort of crap that alt was created to spare us
| from?

  I will vote against the group if it comes up in a proposal, but I
won't censor people discussing the idea.

bondc@spdcc.COM (Asmodeus) (01/24/90)

In article <5069@quack.UUCP> mrapple@quack.UUCP (Nick Sayer) writes:

>Isn't this the sort of crap that alt was created to spare us
>from?

Naw.  alt was created to keep that crap on the
sci and comp nodes where it belongs.

--
"That's right.  And when we're done flaming, we stuff broccoli in
 our ears and go post in talk.bizarre ... of course we wipe the