[news.groups] Motives for talk vs. sci

richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) (02/04/90)

In article <_NG1QBCxds8@ficc.uu.net> jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) writes:

>I know Bill can defend himself, but I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat I do want to repeat

Yes we know. Please shut up now.

jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) (02/05/90)

In article <25519@gryphon.COM>, richard@gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:

Hey - you gryphonies promised to go away.  What happened?

--
            "She sounded like a very nice woman, but, of
            course, that's no reason for getting married."

                            --  C. E. "Billie" Daiell

rissa@attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Patricia O Tuama) (02/07/90)

In article <F_J1KY5xds8@ficc.uu.net> jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) writes:
>Hey - you gryphonies promised to go away.  What happened?

Why, we're all still here, Jeff, and probably will be as long as
you ficcies are still around.

It was the prayer breakfast that did it for me though.
I swear, Richard.

oleg@electra.la.locus.com (Oleg Kiselev) (02/07/90)

In article <F_J1KY5xds8@ficc.uu.net> jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) writes:
>Hey - you gryphonies promised to go away.  What happened?

We found out that you rejoiced prematurely and decided to teach you
a lesson.  Assholes.  That's us.  Thank you.  Now, FUCK OFF.

		"No regrets, no apologies"  R.Reagan
Oleg Kiselev			lcc!oleg@seas.ucla.edu
(213)337-5230			...!{att|ucla-se|turnkey|alphacm}!lcc!oleg

RKW100@psuvm.psu.edu (02/08/90)

In article <2666@oolong.la.locus.com>, oleg@electra.la.locus.com (Oleg Kiselev)
says:

>  Assholes.  That's us.  Thank you.  Now, FUCK OFF.
>  --------   ---------
>                "No regrets, no apologies"  R.Reagan
>Oleg Kiselev                    lcc!oleg@seas.ucla.edu
>(213)337-5230                   ...!{att|ucla-se|turnkey|alphacm}!lcc!oleg

(Referring to the underlined text):  If you're talking about you and Bill
Heiden, then this is the only thing I've seen you say that actually makes
sense!  You may re-flame if you wish!  Thank you and have a nice day!

                               "Cool Dave"

jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) (02/08/90)

In article <90038.113359RKW100@PSUVM.BITNET>, RKW100@psuvm.psu.edu writes:

> In article <2666@oolong.la.locus.com>, oleg@electra.la.locus.com (Oleg Kiselev)
> says:

[ungenteel language deleted]

> (Referring to the underlined text):  If you're talking about you and Bill
> Heiden, then this is the only thing I've seen you say that actually makes
> sense!  You may re-flame if you wish!  Thank you and have a nice day!
>
>                                "Cool Dave"

Naah, I'm sure Tricky Dick and Trish were included, too.

--

                     Thank you for not coercing.