[news.groups] Call for discussion -- soc.culture.pakistan and some dose for sick indians [not all of them].

mantha@cs.utah.edu (Surya M Mantha) (02/10/90)

In article <16779@boulder.Colorado.EDU> wajeeh@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Wajeeh Butt) writes:
> of this separate independent country. Pakistan has its own identity
> and also Pakistanis are different from indians in so many ways [I will
> not like to mention here otherwise you will have to face another
> storm of junk postings in reaction].

	Mr Butt, please don't be intimidated by the reactions to your
postings; disregard them as we did the millions of flies in the
IIT Kalyanpur karmachari dhaabas. The jalebis were delicious, but I digress.
I, for one, would be very interested in knowing what exactly
these numerous differences are. I would appreciate it very much if
you took some time out from your busy schedule and enlightened the
inquisitive among us about them.

cheers
Surya Mantha