[news.groups] John's attack on Bill

jeffd@ficc.uu.net (jeff daiell) (02/12/90)

John writes:

> In article <1990Feb11.061130.995@twwells.com> bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells) writes:
> >None of your ... business. And I'm not in the business of
> >doing things for *your* entertainment.
>
> raw nerve!  wow!  i've not seen this much response from someone
> on the net since my last really good posting to alt.flame.  gee,
> i can hardly wait for the sequel.

Above for reference purposes only.

John,

The fact that Bill passed up an expensive opportunity to fulfill a
pledge in hopes of finding a less-costly opportunity does not mean he
was lying when he made the pledge.

Nor does it mean he was lying when talking about his financial resources.
Indeed, choosing less-expensive means of doing things is a very good way
to *gain* financial strength.

Please be more restrained with your venom.

Jeff

--

                     Thank you for not coercing.