[news.groups] Time for talk.politics.drugs?

bill@flash.UUCP (William Swan) (02/16/90)

In articles <many> ray@cs.rochester.edu (Ray Frank) writes:
>[...about ado about drug wars...]

Does anybody besides me think it's about time for a newsgroup for
"discussions" of the political aspects of drugs?

Say "talk.politics.drugs"?  (Don't say NO :-)

--
Bill Swan      bill@Summation.WA.COM          Send postal address for info:
	Innocent but in prison in Washington State for 13.5 years:

wyzenbeekm@freefall.UUCP (Mark Wyzenbeek) (02/17/90)

In article <478@flash.UUCP>, bill@flash.UUCP (William Swan) writes:
> In articles <many> ray@cs.rochester.edu (Ray Frank) writes:
> >[...about ado about drug wars...]
>
> Does anybody besides me think it's about time for a newsgroup for
> "discussions" of the political aspects of drugs?
>
> Say "talk.politics.drugs"?  (Don't say NO :-)

Or misc.legal.prohibition ?  Or talk.politics.prohibition ?

It may get a wider distribution if we leave that nasty "drugs"
word out of it.

--
Mark Wyzenbeek  UUCP: {ncar!noao!asuvax | att}!gtephx!wyzenbeekm
AG Communication Systems (formerly GTE CS), Phoenix, AZ