[news.groups] Dickheads who redirect articles to comp.archives

rissa@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Patricia O Tuama) (02/18/90)

In article <1990Feb16.121557.8025@twwells.com> bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells) writes:
>I will not tolerate further redirection to that newsgroup.

Damn!  I was hoping you would put me in your killfile with that
cute John Haugh.

>Don't ask what I'll do about it, because I won't tell you. I'll
>just do it.

Oh oh, sounds like you're planning to a) write my sysadmin and/or
b) cancel my article.  Gee, Bill, it doesn't take much to incite
you to net.dirty.tricks, does it?

>Oh, btw, dear, don't put off your visit to your gynecologist for
>too long or it might rot out.

Oh, grow up, Bill.  This is the kind of nonsense little boys write
and then think is really devastating.  PMS flames are on a level
with name flames and spelling flames, they are the last refuge of
the incontinent.