[news.groups] recently created newsgroups

laird@chinet.chi.il.us (Laird J. Heal) (12/10/90)

In article <Dec.3.01.34.46.1990.22951@turbo.bio.net> lear@turbo.bio.net (Eliot) writes:

>The following newsgroups were created based on the guidelines in the
>last two weeks:
>
>		Dec  3  soc.culture.lebanon
>		Dec  3  rec.arts.fine
>		Dec  3  comp.sys.acorn
>		Nov 25  comp.sys.novell
>		Nov 25  comp.research.japan
>		Nov 25  sci.engr.chem
>		Nov 25  rec.games.pinball
>		Nov 25  rec.audio.car

I have been sending the mass acknowledgement and results to
news.announce.newgroups, as the guidelines suggest.  However, they have not
been posted, while I never had any problems before and they have not been
bouncing....

The results were in favor of recreating comp.unix.wizards and any rogue
rmgroups/newgroups are most certainly in order.

To paraphrase Mr. Dangerfield, sometimes I feel like I just don't get
any response...

--
Laird J. Heal                           The Usenet is dead!
Home:  laird@slum.mv.com (Salem, NH)    Long Live the Usenet!