[news.groups] IEEE Newsgroups

slamont@network.ucsd.edu (Steve Lamont) (12/19/90)

In article <1990Dec15.001209.4294@uunet!unhd> rgt415@unhd.UUCP (Richard G Tomasso) writes:
>I realize this article has little to do with IEEE, but does anyone know of
>a group on ACM? I've been looking for over a month now and can't find one.

There was some discussion of an ACM group in news.groups a while ago but it
seems to have evaporated.  Was there ever even an official CfD issued?

There was a smattering of 'me too' postings and that was about it.

Followups to news.groups.

							spl (the p stands for
							patiently plowing
							through news.groups)
--
Steve Lamont, SciViGuy -- 1882p@cc.nps.navy.mil -- a guest on network.ucsd.edu
NPS Confuser Center / Code 51 / Naval Postgraduate School / Monterey, CA 93943