[news.groups] Where is c.u.wizards ?

jfh@rpp386.cactus.org (John F Haugh II) (01/13/91)

In article <1991Jan12.042415.4892@chinet.chi.il.us> laird@chinet.chi.il.us (Laird J. Heal) writes:
>I did send out newgroup/rmgroup messages, but the site that was my
>newsfeed was experiencing system problems and I guess the control
>articles died in the wind.

Would you please re-issue the newgroup message for comp.unix.wizards?
It never made it here.  Also, DO NOT rmgroup comp.unix.internals as
that is what is causing all the furor.
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh@rpp386.cactus.org
"While you are here, your wives and girlfriends are dating handsome American
 movie and TV stars. Stars like Tom Selleck, Bruce Willis, and Bart Simpson."

chip@tct.uucp (Chip Salzenberg) (01/17/91)

According to laird@chinet.chi.il.us (Laird J. Heal):
>While the Call For Votes said unambiguously that comp.unix.internals
>was to be removed, the meta-voters in news.groups generally wanted to
>keep the group.

Well, Laird, that's what you get for making up your own voting
procedure: not everyone is willing to play along.
--
Chip Salzenberg at Teltronics/TCT     <chip@tct.uucp>, <uunet!pdn!tct!chip>
       "If Usenet exists, then what is its mailing address?"  -- me