[news.groups] CFD Creation of comp.archives.admin

kent@sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM (Kent Landfield) (03/25/91)

In article <1991Mar25.035749.2372@sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM> kent@sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM (Kent Landfield) writes:

>#  comp.archives.admin	   Administering an archive site.
>
>I prefer c.a.admin myself.  It is descriptive since the reason for
>the RFD was to generate a newsgroup for discussion of archive
>administration issues.  Now how do we change the RFD to reflect the
>new name ? Issue another ... :-)

Dave tells me that there is no need to issue a new or revised RFD.
The only thing that is needed is that the name is accepted in news.groups.
So, what do you say ? Is it a done deal ?

			-Kent+
--
Kent Landfield                   INTERNET: kent@sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM
Sterling Software, IMD           UUCP:     uunet!sparky!kent