[comp.sys.intel] Intel Question

davec@ohiont.UUCP (Dave Chatfield) (02/17/88)

I've just recently joined this newsgroup, so I hope you'll bear with
me if this has been answered before.

Is Intel planning on coming out with a 20MHz version of the Inboard
for AT-compatibles? From what I've observed in the marketplace, it
would seem like a natural step. Thanks for any replies.

                           -Dave

---
 * Origin: OHIONet Express: The Cleveland OPUS/USENET Gateway (Opus 1:157/512)
SEEN-BY: 157/512

 =     Dave Chatfield, Sysop of the OHIONet Express Opus (1:157/512.0)     =
  =               Home of the Cleveland Opus/Usenet Gateway               =
   =                 {.......}necntc!ncoast!ohiont!davec                 =