[comp.sys.intel] Data Sheets

mch@ukc.ac.uk (Martin Howe) (04/27/89)

Hi there, just a short request -- can anyone tell me the order number for the
data sheets specified in the subject line ? I have a 1989 issue 1 Literature
Catalogue, which mentions neither of these processors. Also the UK branch
of Intel get their literature from the US parent (so they told me) and may
have to wait, so if anyone knows the EXACT address in the US that I could
write to, I'd be very grateful.

Regards,
--
Martin Howe                  (This posting is private, and NOT on behalf of UKC)

lfm@fpssun.fps.com (Larry Meadows ) (05/03/89)

In article <769@harrier.ukc.ac.uk> mch@ukc.ac.uk (Martin Howe) writes:
>Hi there, just a short request -- can anyone tell me the order number for the
>data sheets specified in the subject line ?
>if anyone knows the EXACT address in the US that I could
>write to, I'd be very grateful.

i486 data sheet:		Order #240440
i860 data sheet:		Order #240296
1860 assembler/linker manual:	Order #240436
i860 simulater/dbg manual:	Order #240437
i860 programmers manual:	Order #240329

There's also an i860 hardware design guide but I can't find the order number.

Intel's main address is:
	Intel Corporation
	3065 Bowers Avenue
	Santa Clara, CA  95051

UK Address is:
	Intel Corporation (U.K.) Ltd.
	Pipers Way
	Swindon
	Wiltshire, England SN3 1RJ

You could also try:
	Intel Corporation
	San Tomas 4
	2700 San Tomas Expressway
	2nd Floor
	Santa Clara, CA  95051
	(408)986-8086
	twx: 910-338-0255
	fax: 408-727-2620

Good luck!
--
Larry Meadows @ FPS			...!tektronix!fpssun!lfm
					...!nosun!fpssun!lfm

peter@guardian.UUCP (peter) (05/03/89)

In article <769@harrier.ukc.ac.uk> mch@ukc.ac.uk (Martin Howe) writes:
>                                                       Also the UK branch
>of Intel get their literature from the US parent (so they told me) and may
>have to wait, so if anyone knows the EXACT address in the US that I could
>write to, I'd be very grateful.
>
>Regards,
>--
>Martin Howe               (This posting is private, and NOT on behalf of UKC)

From my Intel Literature Guide, write or call:

	Intel Literature Sales		Phone Number:
	PO Box 58130			+1 408-765-1909
	Santa Clara, CA 95052-8130