[comp.sys.intel] PLM

news@heitis1.uucp (News Administrator) (10/03/90)

I need PLM and ASM for the 8085 which will run under MS-DOS, for a project at
work.  The old ISIS system is not working any more, and we need to fix a
program which hasn't been touched in over 2 years.  Any help would be much
appreciated.
	brian

In article <1990Oct02.202319.28860@heitis1.uucp> news@heitis1.uucp (News Administrator) writes:
> I need PLM and ASM for the 8085 which will run under MS-DOS, for a project at
> work.  The old ISIS system is not working any more, and we need to fix a
> program which hasn't been touched in over 2 years.

At my last job we used an ISIS emulator that ran on a DOS box with a V20
chip installed. I don't recall the name of the vendor, though. Ring a
bell with anyone?
--
Peter da Silva.   `-_-'
+1 713 274 5180.   'U`

In article <5:568C3@xds13.ferranti.com>, peter@ficc.ferranti.com (Peter da Silva) writes:
> In article <1990Oct02.202319.28860@heitis1.uucp> news@heitis1.uucp (News Administrator) writes:
> > I need PLM and ASM for the 8085 which will run under MS-DOS,

> At my last job we used an ISIS emulator that ran on a DOS box with a V20
> chip installed. I don't recall the name of the vendor, though. Ring a
> bell with anyone?

I just got a call from someone at intel (rvireday@pldote.intelcom) who
says they have an ISIS under DOS emulator. It's sort of an internal
product, but call 1-800-468-3548 (1-800-INTEL4U. He doesn't know what
the product name is, but ask for it anyway. They also have DOS versions
of the 8085 tools available.
--
Peter da Silva.   `-_-'
+1 713 274 5180.   'U`

brian@motcsd.csd.mot.com (Brian Smithson) (10/04/90)

peter@ficc.ferranti.com (Peter da Silva) writes:

>In article <1990Oct02.202319.28860@heitis1.uucp> news@heitis1.uucp (News Administrator) writes:
>> I need PLM and ASM for the 8085 which will run under MS-DOS, for a project at
>> work.  The old ISIS system is not working any more, and we need to fix a
>> program which hasn't been touched in over 2 years.

>At my last job we used an ISIS emulator that ran on a DOS box with a V20
>chip installed. I don't recall the name of the vendor, though. Ring a
>bell with anyone?

Alternatively, you might call around to your local test equipment rental
companies.  If they still have any of the ol' blue boxes, they'd probably
be happy to *give* them to you.
--
-Brian Smithson
 Motorola Inc., Computer Group, Computer Systems Division