[net.music] Music Survey

lip@masscomp.UUCP (John Lipinski) (09/23/85)

About a month ago, someone (I forgot who) on net.music proposed a music
survey on the best albums and groups.  I mailed in my top ten to him and
he acknowledged that he received it.   Does anyone know what happened? I
never read the results on net.music - ???

		- John Lipinski, ihnp4!masscomp!lip

nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) (09/25/85)

> About a month ago, someone (I forgot who) on net.music proposed a music
> survey on the best albums and groups.  I mailed in my top ten to him and
> he acknowledged that he received it.   Does anyone know what happened? I
> never read the results on net.music - ???

> 		- John Lipinski, ihnp4!masscomp!lip

I think SamR's home, sphinx, may be dead or something.  He's on my
mailing list and all the stuff that's supposed to go to him keeps
getting bounced back these days.  I talked to him a few weeks ago and he
said, if I remember correctly, that Pink Floyd, The Beatles, and Kate
Bush occupy all of the top five positions.  My three favorites!  Maybe
the net has better taste than I had thought...

			-Doug Alan
			  nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (or ARPA)