[comp.sys.intel] Help---NCUBE

n363dk@tamuts.tamu.edu (Kamala Anupindi) (11/28/90)

hi!!!
	Treat This As An **** SOS *****

Could anybody please parallelise a 2000 line gauss-siedel code i have on
NCUBE. Our univ got this machine only three months ago. There is not much
help available here. I have successfully parallelised it on SEQUENT machine
but am not familiar with NCUBE at all. I MUST submit this project within a
week. It's a VERY VERY important project.
Could somebody PLEASE do me the favour of parallelising the Gauss-Siedel
Power Flow Program if I sedn my program along with the documentation?
Please help me with this...i'm desperately in need of it!!!!

Hoping to get some positive reply....

	kamala anupindi

p.s due credit will be given to the respondent!!!

joel@isc.intel.com (Joel Clark) (12/01/90)

In article <10445@helios.TAMU.EDU> n363dk@tamuts.tamu.edu (Kamala Anupindi) writes:

>	Treat This As An **** SOS *****
>
>Could anybody please parallelise a 2000 line gauss-siedel code i have on
>NCUBE. Our univ got this machine only three months ago. There is not much
>help available here. I have successfully parallelised it on SEQUENT machine
>but am not familiar with NCUBE at all. I MUST submit this project within a
>week. It's a VERY VERY important project.
>Could somebody PLEASE do me the favour of parallelising the Gauss-Siedel
>Power Flow Program if I sedn my program along with the documentation?
>Please help me with this...i'm desperately in need of it!!!!
>
>	kamala anupindi

Why is this posted to comp.sys.intel.  Intel has nothing to do with NCUBE.
NCUBE has nothing to do with Intel.

Also sounds like a lot of work for someone to volunteer to do in less than
a week gratis.

joel clark
Supercomputer Systems Division (formerly Intel Scientific Computers)
15201 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, OR 97006
joel@isc.intel.com
(503) 629-7732