[comp.unix.xenix] have any of the following been ported to xenix?

ditroff@sdcsma.UUCP (ditroff) (11/18/86)

At UCLA, my contract has a PC-AT running Xenix 1.0 and is soon to be
upgraded to a Xenix 2.0. I have just started reading this newsgroup.
Has anyone ported wwb, ditroff, rcs, a version of emacs, and kermit
to xenix? If so, I would appreciate hearing about problems doing so.
My contract might be willing to pay a reasonable fee for a fully ported
source for one of these (and for a binary of an emacs).

I am also dberry@locus.ucla.edu

Dan Berry

kg@elan.UUCP (Ken Greer) (11/18/86)

In article <209@sdcsma.UUCP>, ditroff@sdcsma.UUCP (ditroff) writes:
> My contract has a PC-AT running Xenix 1.0 and is soon to be
> upgraded to a Xenix 2.0.  Has anyone ported ditroff to xenix?

ELAN Computer Group supports ditroff release 2.0 and the full AT&T DWB 2.0
on Xenix 1 and 2 (as well as on MS-DOS and other UNIX SYstems).

ELAN can be reached at (415) 948-8193.
--
Ken Greer
ELAN Computer Group

wmf@chinet.UUCP (William M. Fischer) (11/19/86)

In article <209@sdcsma.UUCP> dberry@sdcrdcf.UUCP ((Daniel M. Berry)) writes:
>upgraded to a Xenix 2.0. I have just started reading this newsgroup.
>Has anyone ported wwb, ditroff, rcs, a version of emacs, and kermit

KERMIT 4D(061) is available from Columbia for XENIX / 286. For further info:

Kermit Distribution
Columbia University Center for Computing Activities
612 W 115th St
New York, NY  10025

Enclose $5.00 for the User Guide.

             |    Fortiter in re,       ||     Bill Fischer     |
             |       suaviter in modo.  ||  ...ihnp4!chinet!wmf |