[comp.unix.xenix] XENIX BBS's

sia@itech1.UUCP (03/30/87)

Does anyone know of any BBS's that specialize in XENIX software?
Or does anyone have a decent collection of PD XENIX software?
Please respond via uucp mail.
thanks in advance,
Stewart I. Alpert @ Ingram Software, Inc.  Department of Technical Services
UUCP:	    {ihnp4,sco,mwc,canisius}!itech1!sia
            {allegra,decvax,watmath}!sunybcs!canisius!itech1!sia
ARPA/CSNET: itech1!sia%canisius@csnet-relay.ARPA
AT&T:       1-716-874-1874 or 1-800-828-7250 or 1-800-464-8488 (in NYS)
USnail:     2128 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215

miket@ncoast.UUCP (04/04/87)

In article <10.UUL1.1#138@itech1.UUCP> sia@itech1.UUCP (Stewart I. Alpert) writes:
>Does anyone know of any BBS's that specialize in XENIX software?
>Or does anyone have a decent collection of PD XENIX software?
I am attempting to be a PD Xenix source. I've only just started. What I'm trying to do is put in the mods for each program that will make it run under a 80286
based Xenix, and have it operating on my system also. So far the only things I have are unaxcess (modified makefile for medium model) and compress. I am working
on: Arc (can't find a complete source) MicroEmacs (whatinh*ll is /usr/tools/include/bland from system 7)
and a bunch of stuff. I've got at least 30 megs left over for additional stuff.
The only way to gain access currently is to call 609-391-0037
login as ubbs >RET> new <RET> and fill out the info. I'll grant shell access and you can run amok.
Michael Taht