[comp.unix.xenix] installin rn on an AT

gbs@utgpu.UUCP (08/08/87)

I have been given the task of installing rn under xenix on an AT; the person
for whom I am doing this had a large collection of articles from this group
about how to. Unfortunatly the machine I am to work on had a massive disk
failure before I got to it and has forgotten most of what it ever knew, i
including this collection of articles. PLEASE.. If you ever saved one of those
articles, or you posted one or three of them, or you have done this before
send me a copy / your advice / words of wisdom.

mail direct to me here {allegra,inhp4,decvax,pyramid}!utzoo!utgpu!gbs
 or at ...                                                    ...!ontmoh!gbs

thanks
--
Gideon Sheps
I am not a number ...                             ...I am a free variable !

kleef@cs.vu.nl (Patrick van Kleef) (08/09/87)

In article <1987Aug8.141255.23705@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu> gbs@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu (Gideon Sheps) writes:

PLEASE.. If you ever saved one of those
>articles, or you posted one or three of them, or you have done this before
>send me a copy / your advice / words of wisdom.

And send a copy of those to me, please...

PM

mdf%tut.cis.ohio-state.edu@osu-eddie.UUCP (Mark D. Freeman) (08/11/87)

In article <1987Aug8.141255.23705@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu> gbs@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu (Gideon Sheps) writes:

>PLEASE.. If you ever saved one of those
>articles, or you posted one or three of them, or you have done this before
>send me a copy / your advice / words of wisdom.

Me too!  (Please?)

-=-
Mark D. Freeman						    mdf@osu-eddie.uucp
StrongPoint Systems, Inc.				   mdf@Ohio-State.arpa
2440 Medary Avenue				      ...!cbosgd!osu-eddie!mdf
Columbus, OH  43202		    Guest account at The Ohio State University
(614) 262-3703