[comp.unix.xenix] arc on SCO XENIX 2.1.3

tb@laura.UUCP (Tb) (08/27/87)

Hi Net-folx,

Anyone out there managed to get the arc run on XENIX. I get it compiled quite
ok ( with some magic options) but the linker doesn't like the compiler-
output and refuses to link the whole stuff together. Any experiences with arc ?

		Thanx in advance

			Torsten Beyer

	tb@unido.uucp or ...mcvax!unido!tb

root@ozdaltx.UUCP (08/30/87)

Sorry to post this but seems like the chain broke
someplace.

}Date: Sat, 29 Aug 87 15:05:21 PDT
}From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <ihnp4!ames!aurora!postmaster>
}Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
}To: ames!ptsfa!ihnp4!cuae2!killer!ozdaltx!root

   }----- Transcript of session follows -----
}bad system name: labrea
}uux failed. code 68
}550 labrea!rutgers!seismo!mcvax!unido!laura!tb... Host unknown

   }----- Unsent message follows -----
}Subject: Re: arc on SCO XENIX 2.1.3

I'll swap ya...
I keep gettin a "bug" in arcusq.c (and .o) to the effect
that _node isn't correct. Referencing the structure, I
guess. Here's my Makefile, this seems to work without many
complaints. Enjoy...
Now, can you send me a copy of your arcusq.c (only)?

#    Makefile for ARC - SCO XENIX 2.1.3
CFLAGS = -O -M2lt8 -LARGE -F 8000

OBJS = arc.o arcadd.o arccode.o arccvt.o arcdel.o arcdir.o \
arcdos.o arcext.o arcio.o arclst.o arclzw.o arcmatch.o arcpack.o \
arcsq.o arcsvc.o arctst.o arcunp.o arcusq.o arcmisc.o

SRCS = arc.c arcadd.c arccode.c arccvt.c arcdel.c arcdir.c \
arcdos.c arcext.c arcio.c arclst.c arclzw.c arcmatch.c arcpack.c \
arcs.c arcsq.c arcsvc.c arctst.c arcunp.c arcusq.c arcmisc.c

arc:            ${OBJS}
	cc  ${CFLAGS} -o arc ${OBJS}
${OBJS}:        arc.h
arc.h:          arcm.h arcs.h
	touch arc.h

* Scotty                     *  Adapt          *
* ihnp4!killer!ozdaltx!sysop *     Enjoy       *
* "Ad Venerem Securiorem"    *        Survive  *